Get the two page checklist to getting results fast
6 steps to shredded
The 6w2s coaches are unique to other ‘personal trainers’. They know that to have a long lasting effect on their clients, they need to address the WHOLE picture – not just get someone fitter or leaner.
After the success of the Sydney 6 Weeks to Sexy program, Sam saw the opportunity to bring it to Adelaide – and has never looked back. Sam divides his time between the 6w2s programs and his love of food as a chef.
Second in charge
Scott has been involved in the fitness industry for over 10 years, firstly as a personal trainer at Fitness First, then as Personal Training Manager within the same club.
Scott has been a trainer with the 6w2s team for just over 2 years and brings an ocean of knowledge to his clients and the program.
Jess joined the 6w2s team in January 2015 in a support role and this, combined with training, reignited her passion for fitness and helping others to push themselves to achieve their goals. She commenced her studies in Cert 3 and 4 in Fitness and stepped up her involvement with 6W2S, becoming a trainer in October 2015.
Veronica signed up to the 6W2S program in April 2015 and quickly fell in love with what the program had to offer. In September 2015 she was able to combine her degree in physiotherapy and CERT IV in personal training to join forces with the 6W2S team. Veronica provides in-hxouse physiotherapy as well as training clients in the gym.
Program Dates 2016
Next round starts in
- Induction Week: April 17th – 20th April 24th April – 3rd June
- Induction Week: 5th June – 8th June 12th June – 21st July
- Induction Week: 24th July – 27th July 31st July – 9th Sept
- Induction Week: 11th Sept – 14th Sept 18th Sept – 28th Oct
- Induction Week: 30th Oct – 2nd Nov 6th Nov – 16th Dec
* Induction week times are Monday to Thursday 5:45pm till 6:45pm or 6:45pm till 7:45pm and Saturday TBC.